Font Matching ToolFont from graphic
Ever wanted to find a font just like the one used in logos, newspapers or
book titles? You have an image, but you haven't a clue what the font is used?
This tool will browse trough your system fonts, folders or font database created
by Font Matching Tool to find this font or just similar with character(s)
cropped from an image...
Font Matching Tool has built in tools for image editing which will help
you to prepare an image for character(s) cropping, or you
can "grab" character directly from image with one click.
Font Matching Tool has screen capturing tool which
enables you to crop and automatically import an image
directly into Font Matching Tool editing area.
Trial version doesn't have a time limit. In trial version,
only uppercase characters and lowercase characters from 'a..e'
are allowed for comparing. In registered version you can
compare any Unicode character with character from a sample
If you already using font manager other then FontExplorerL.M., feel free to use Font matching Tool along with your default font management tool.
- Copy filtered fonts to the selected folder feature
- Built in Font Viewer - Windows fonts, or from other locations
- Pick up any color value from the image for sample text and background colors
- Sample text with various sizes, styles and colors
- 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Win7/8/10