Instant web access to all assigned Arduino devices!
You can decide what device input or output will be visible i web browser and who can change output(digital, pwm) states, or limit users to read only mode. In PRO version, Arduino device will be visible only for user which is connected to this device.
If you want fast results with complete controlled environment for sensors and relays with data acquisition, e-mail and SMS notifications, Real Time Clock output scheduling,
alarms, desktop and web access(including secured https) and all this portable and easy to set up, then Arduino Control Center should be your first choice!
Is it the Arduino Control Center yet another Arduino visual programming tool?
Controlling environment with different types of sensors, buttons, switches and perform some actions according to measured values by triggering relays and devices attached to them, is one of the most commonly used way to manage the Arduino devices. There are bunch of examples to the internet which can be expanded to serious projects, but not with simple installation of Arduino IDE (programming environment ) and uploading the code, without any knowledge of C++ programming language.
How can be Arduino device programmed with Arduino Control Center sofware?
Arduino Control Center allows you...
Communication Arduino devices with the PC, sending and receiving data over serial (USB ) or network connection, data acquisition, desktop (SCADA - like ) interface, alarms management and notifications, responsive web interface with embedded HTTP-HTTPS web server in desktop application, UDP server for sending - receiving data from many Arduino devices at the same time, changing I/O configuration without need to connect Arduino device to PC or laptop and many more features for controlling your automation system has to be a good reason for you to give it a try Arduino Control Center.
- Adding or removing INPUTS (sensors, switches) or OUTPUTS (relays), change program logic without need to compile and upload new firmware(compiled Adruino sketches).
- Real-Time Clock daily and weekly scheduler, one click synchronization with system time
- Changing OUTPUTS triggering rules and I/O setup over Arduino network adapter (arduino shield) - currently supported Microchip ENC28J60, Wiznet W5100 and W5500 (officially supported by the Arduino).
- Changing OUTPUTS triggering rules and I/O setup over ESP8266 based boards with WiFi built-in module.
- Portable, no installation.